Mental Health Services
Supporting adults, adolescents and children through recovery from mental health and/or substance abuse disorders. For more information or help, contact Tonya Callahan, Mental Health Services Director at 715-570-8345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ODC’s Mental Health Services are provided in collaboration with your county’s Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) program. Contact your county’s human services department to request services.
How Can We Help?
- By offering one-to-one support as YOU determine and direct your recovery and symptom management plans and goals.
- By working in coordination with your “recovery team”, which may include physicians and therapists, family and other household members, friends, employers and county case managers.
- By helping you to overcome or manage your disease and symptoms, and to make informed, healthy choices that support your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- By supporting meaningful daily activities such as work, school, volunteering, recreation, and caring for your home and family.
- By helping you connect to relationships and social networks that provide support, friendship and love.
- By providing services that are strength-based and person-centered, offering you hope, guidance and support as you direct your own recovery.
Services That Center Around You!
- We travel to wherever you need us... home, work, school or anywhere in the community.
- Sessions are flexible to accommodate your schedule and lifestyle.
- We provide discreet and confidential services that meet the highest ethical and professional standards.