Facility: Marshfield, WI
Provides job training for assigned DVR and Long Term Support Clients as well as case management duties for assigned Clients.
Application Deadline: OPEN
High school diploma. Post secondary training in human services or related field/experience working with people with disabilities may be substituted. Two years of work experience. Excellent communications skills (verbal and written). This position requires pre-employment medical screening and annual background checks. This position may be subject to “fit for duty” evaluations.
**Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· Maintain a professional image while working both at ODC and community sites. (see Code of Ethics).
· Possess awareness of realistic work expectations regarding quality of work and appropriate behaviors.
· Observe and evaluate work performance and develop goals.
· Provide problem solving and job related counseling.
· Work cooperatively with all people.
· Effectively communicate with others – verbal and written.
· Work independently to ensure consistency with ODC policies.
· Act as a liaison between Employers and Employment Services Staff.
· Learn computer programs.
· Utilize computer for word processing, desktop publishing and databases.
· Provide training for specified workers, training may occur inside or outside of the facility.
· Provide case management services and maintain a caseload of Long Term Support Clients
· Provide feedback and observation to Employment Services Staff.
· Record case notes in files as necessary.
· Coordinate materials for meetings and 6 month reviews.
· Assist with tracking vacation/sick time for specified clients.
· Observe and record pertinent information.
· Assist with tracking data pertaining to end of month/year reports.
· Attend meetings as necessary in Employment Services Staff absence.
· Willingness to complete first aid and CPR training and certification if requested.
· Ability to facilitate, initiate and respond to verbal, written, computerized, telephone and fax communications.
· Ability to demonstrate, train and/or model job tasks/duties/responsibilities.
· Ability to perform quality inspection according to ODC’s and/or customer’s requirements.
· Mobility to access various locations within/outside ODC facilities.
· Physical ability to lift or transfer adults when providing personal care.
· Physical ability to provide and/or respond to behavior intervention.
· Lifting 25 – 35 lbs frequently – up to 60 lbs occasionally.
Employment Services Manager
No other staff