Facility: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Status: Full-time position
**This position is could be part-time or full-time depending on candidateProvide accounting assistance to Director of Finance and Administration, in the areas of accounts payable, donations, and assistance in the preparation of monthly statements and reports.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Associate’s Degree in accounting or business with an emphasis in accounting, and a minimum of two years work experience performing accounting functions; or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
**Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· Responsible for various bookkeeping functions, including posting income and expense, preparing bank deposits, preparing checks for payment, and helping create monthly statements and reports.
· Proficiency with accounting principles and procedures and a high aptitude for general math skills.
· Efficiency in handling multiple duties in a fast paced environment.
· Proficiency with office practices and procedures and skill in their applications.
· High level of proficiency on office and accounting software, keyboarding and all office equipment.
· High degree of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality on all work.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, officials, customers, suppliers and the public.
· Monitor and maintain account payables and provide back-up on accounts receivable as needed.
· Prepare monthly Capital Expenditures reports.
· Complete bank reconciliations.
· Prepare and submit sales tax, state withholding, payroll and 941 payments.
· Oversee installment loan payments.
· Compile and enter data on various management reports.
· Monitor purchasing processes - including requisitions and purchase orders.
· Monitor and manage agency cash flow.
· Oversee ODC purchasing processes and monitor vendor costs to ensure accuracy/cost savings.
· Monitor all lease and maintenance agreements.
· Ability to facilitate, initiate and respond to verbal, written, computerized, telephone and fax communications.
· Mobility to access various locations within/outside ODC facilities.
· Ability to perform quality inspection according to ODC’s and/or customer’s requirements.
· Ability to operate various office equipment and technology.
· Standing, sitting, walking frequently required.
· Lifting 25 – 35 lbs occasionally.
Vice President of Finance & Operations
No Other Staff