Facility: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Status: Full-time position
Oversee and provide leadership to ODC community based programs and staff, ensuring program efficiency, effectiveness and quality. The Community Service Director oversees all ODC services that are not included in employment or mental health such as Community Supported Living, Day Services, Children’s Services, and Virtual Services.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Business Administration, Human Services, Social Work, Therapeutic Recreation or related field with a minimum of five years successful progressive supervisory/management experience in human services field.
Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· Ability to facilitate, initiate and respond to verbal, written, computerized, telephone and fax communications.
· Mobility to access various locations within/outside ODC facilities.
· Ability to perform quality inspection according to ODC’s and/or customer’s requirements.
· Ability to operate various office equipment and technology.
· Standing, sitting, walking frequently required.
· Lifting 25-35 lbs. occasionally.
Day Service Manager, Community Service Manager, Children’s Service Manager, Virtual Services Manager, Community Connector