Facility: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Status: Full-time position
Responsible for development and expansion of ODC’s social enterprises.
Application Deadline: OPEN
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in public relations, communications or business administration and 4 years of successful management experience, or a minimum of 8 years of successful business development, sales and related management experience, preferably in a consumer products or manufacturing setting.
**Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· Develop and oversee implementation of ODC’s sales/social enterprise development plan.
· Develop annual sales forecasts and monitor outcomes compared to forecasts.
· Work as a key part of the management team developing strategic direction for ODC in achieving its mission and goals.
· Work closely with sales and operations team members to achieve growth of social enterprises.
· Ability to research and analyze potential business opportunities and develop business plans.
· Direct involvement in all phases of the business development process, from concept to implementation.
· Continuously identify, contact and follow-up with new prospects.
· Maintain regular contact with ODC customers to generate or increase sales, ensure customer satisfaction, improve results (gross profit, quality, customer service).
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers, prospects, key industry experts, vendors, other employees, board members, and other public figures.
· Knowledge of ODC’s resources, i.e., production capabilities, capacity, internal systems, manpower, schedule, etc. to ensure successful growth of social enterprises.
· Ability to quickly and accurately work with financial figures and mathematical data to provide price quotations, determine costs, analyze business opportunities, tabulate sales reports, etc.
· Assist customers with product design, sourcing materials and creating specifications as necessary.
· Perform ongoing market research and maintain current information on market conditions, competitors, new technologies, potential new services and other trends.
· Prepare and present reports, forecasts, marketing and business plans, business proposals, etc., to appropriate parties within and outside of ODC.
· Ability to work independently in making decisions consistent with the goals and philosophies of ODC.
· Maintain organized and accurate files of activity to provide documentation or information that can be readily accessed by authorized staff.
· Measure and monitor customer satisfaction.
· Review ODC’s quality control program on an annual basis to ensure ODC is maintaining stringent quality standards.
· Mobility to commute to varying locations within and outside of ODC.
· Frequent written and oral communication in person and by telephone/fax.
· Physical ability to access and manipulate various office and production equipment.
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
· Visual acuity to examine written/printed material, inspect products or specifications.
· Physical stamina to work effectively within a continually changing and fast-paced environment.
VP of Finance & Administration
Marketing Representative - Milkweed Market