Facility: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Status: Full-time position
Assists in management of the agency’s fund development program. Plays a key role in development and implementation of all activities related to fund development including donor cultivation and stewardship, community relations, fundraising appeals and special events.
Application Deadline: 04/26/2019 OPEN
Successful completion of BS or BA degree with a major/emphasis in communication, public relations, marketing or related field and at least two years of related professional experience. Non-profit fund development experience preferred. Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud programs and social media management preferred. Excellent writing skills essential.
The following is a list of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all responsibilities.
· Develops and implements donor stewardship programs that utilize written and verbal communication.
· Works within agency fund development database to run queries for the purpose of managing donor stewardship programs and analyzing giving trends. .
· Assists in public relations efforts designed to cultivate new donors and steward existing donors including website blogs, social media posts, newsletters, annual reports, email blasts and mailings.
· Assists in development and implementation of fund development and public relations events.
· Coordinates and assists in presentations to community organizations, businesses and the general public.
· Ability to facilitate, initiate and respond to verbal, written, email, telephone and fax communication.
· Mobility to access various locations within/outside of ODC’s centers.
· Ability to operate various office equipment and technology.
· Standing, sitting and walking frequently required.
· Lifting 25-30 lbs. occasionally required.
· Valid driver’s license and ability to drive to various locations served by ODC required.
Director of Communication & Donor Relations
No Other Staff