Minimum of Associates Degree in Computer Science, Network Administration or related field of study as well as 2 years practical data management or related business experience.
**Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· In depth knowledge of Access, Word, Excel software programs.
· Provide support for e-mail, password administration, PC operating systems, desktop software and installations.
· Responsible for assisting with hardware/software, installations and implementation.
· Ability to identify, investigate and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems.
· Communicate and work effectively with internal and external customers while organizing multiple priorities.
· Ability to provide technical training to end users.
· Work with individuals with varying capabilities in a positive manner.
· Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
· Respond to inquiries and requests in a professional, accurate, and timely manner.
· Provide support to all staff in use of PC hardware/software/peripherals.
· Assist in performing software application installation and upgrades.
· Assist with maintaining and ensuring network security, including file permissions, back up and disaster recovery plans, file system integrity as needed.
· Clean and maintain computers and computer stations.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks, identify and respond to changes in priority.
· Ability to facilitate, initiate and respond to verbal, written, computerized, telephone and fax communications.
· Mobility to access various locations within/outside ODC facilities.
· Ability to perform quality inspection according to ODC’s and/or customer’s requirements.
· Ability to operate various equipment and technology.
· Bending, squatting, twisting, reaching, standing, sitting, walking frequently required.
· Lifting 25 – 35 lbs frequently – up to 60 pounds occasionally.