Facility: Portage County Healthcare Center - Stevens Point, WI
Performs basic laundry operations.
Application Deadline: OPEN
1. Complete laundry tasks: folding clean linens as directed by Laundry Supervisor/Team Leader.
2. Observe precautionary measures and procedures related to safety and infectious disease protocols.
3. Maintain a clean and safe work environment
4. Attend Laundry Employee meeting as scheduled and directed by Team Lead/Laundry Supervisor.
5. Consult with Laundry Supervisor on issues, ideas, or concerns regarding the overall laundry operations.
6. Complete a timely verbal report to Laundry Supervisor, concerning any noticeable building or equipment safety hazards. If the safety hazard presents an imminent threat to the health, safety, or well being of staff, then promptly initiate any necessary corrective actions and contact Health Care Center as soon as possible.
1. Ability to follow instructions.
2. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
3. Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers and supervisors.
4. Must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Ability to demonstrate good work ethic, good hygiene, and positive attitude.
6. Ability to stand for approximately 1.5 hours at a time.
7. Must present a clean or acceptable Criminal Background Record and satisfactory proof of non-communicable or non-contagious diseases as required by the State of Wisconsin, Division of Regulations & Licensing.
No other staff