Facility: Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Status: Full-time position
Responsible for building, grounds, vehicles, equipment maintenance programs within the Wisconsin Rapids location.
Application Deadline: OPEN
High school graduate with at least four (4) years of work experience in machinery and equipment installation, repair, and maintenance. Must be familiar with electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and repair. Two (2) years of training in a specialized industrial maintenance program acquired through a trade, extension or correspondence school may be substituted for the work experience. Considerable knowledge in the application of industrial safety regulations and requirements.
**Following is a listing of representative examples of duties for this position; it is not considered to be a complete listing of all duties and responsibilities for the position.
· Provide repair and maintenance to the building and grounds, as well as building systems, including heating, plumbing and electrical systems.
· Oversee testing, diagnosis, repair and maintenance on all production equipment.
· Coordinate preventative maintenance program in Marshfield facility.
· Maintain equipment schematics, repair manuals, maintenance history, and preventative maintenance checklist on all equipment.
· Provide training to employees on routine preventative maintenance, proper use of equipment and troubleshooting.
· Determine most cost-efficient and time-efficient methods of repair and maintenance.
· Consult with Operations Manager on efficiency issues, job set up and work flow.
· Ability to read Equipment manuals, interpret blue prints and wiring diagrams.
· Provide maintenance support during initial job setup, develop jigs and fixtures for Production Department.
· Oversee janitorial maintenance of building and grounds by working with outside vendors and/or training employees of ODC to clean specific areas of building and grounds.
· Assist in determining potential selling price and condition of obsolete equipment and fixtures.
· Maintain equipment so that customer quality requirements can be achieved.
· Authority/responsibility to stop production due to a safety or quality issue.
· Must have valid driver’s license.
· Ability to facilitate and respond to verbal, written, computerized, fax communications.
· Ability to assemble/operate production electrical/motor driven equipment and machinery.
· Mobility to access various locations within ODC facility.
· Ability to perform quality inspection according to ODC’s and/or customer’s requirements.
· Bending, squatting, twisting, reaching, standing, sitting, walking frequently required.
· Lifting 40 – 60 lbs frequently – up to 80 pounds occasionally
VP of Finance & Operations
No other employees